Sunday

Shalla Art at the All Season's of Business Networking Arts & Crafts Festival

Here's the great Jd Lonewolf (of Lone Woof Animal Rescue) winning a caricature by Shalla Art at the All Season's of Business Networking Arts & Crafts Festival...so many amazing people at this event which will be honoring the works of Henry Colucci who rescues cats, dogs, pets...Just Announced --- The Date for the next show is November 5th, 2016 and I'll be there! Booth #69 right side of the stage...If you like to join the fun and get a booth, message Stan Michelle (he's awesome to work with), you will love the pre-event party where everyone meets and networks, free food and drinks...(I don't drink alcohol, but I believe there was wine there too) and I'm vegetarian and they had vegetarian food--yum! P.S. I will be donating a portion of my sales to these organizations. For more:http://shallagifts.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment